USJ Symposium on Language Teaching and Learning
Considering the increasing interest and enthusiasm of linguists, educationists and language practitioners to present their work on language and language teaching related topics as shown by our recent experience with the International Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences (IRCHSS 2012-2018), the organizers of IRCHSS 2021 have dedicated a special session on Language Teaching and Learning. The aim is to bring together leading researchers, research scholars, and language teachers to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Language Teaching and Learning. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for them to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Language Teaching and Learning.
Prospective authors are kindly requested to send their research abstracts on the following sub-themes. High quality research contributions will be selected for presentation.
- Language acquisition and learning
- Language Education
- Intercultural Education
- Language Program Evaluation
- Innovations in Language Teaching and Learning
- Language Teacher Education
- Language Teaching Methodology
- Language Curriculum Development
- Language Testing and Assessment
- Social, Cultural, and Political Contexts of Language Teacher Education