The Sixth International Research Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences (IRCHSS-2018) will take place on 29th and 30th November at the University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka. Accommodation is not included in the conference registration fee and delegates are responsible for making their own arrangements for accommodation and travel. However, conference participants may contact Mr. Sumanajith Kumara or Mr. D. L. S. Ananda of the University of Sri Jayewardenepura for details, assistance and reservation.
Mr. Sumanajith Kumara: +94 (0)714439302
Mr. D. L. S. Ananda: +94 (0)777848549
The conference venue (University of Sri Jayewardenepura), which is located about 5 miles (8 km) southeast of Colombo can be reached from the Bandaranaike International Airport (also called Katunayake International Airport and Colombo International Airport) approximately in less than one and a half hours, by taxi. The postal address of the conference is:
University of Sri Jayewardenepura
Sri Soratha Mawatha
Google Maps: Directions from the Airport
A Selection of Accommodation Close to the Conference Venue
Following hotels and guest houses located in close proximity to the conference venue can be booked in advance for accommodation during the conference.
National Institute of Education (NIE)
- 4km away from the conference venue
- Direct bus and taxis are available from the NIE to the conference venue
- Bus fare – Rs.13.00 ( Sri Lankan Rupees)
- Taxi fare – Rs.250.00 ( Sri Lankan Rupees)
- 10 USD with Bed and Attached Bathroom
- Contact details:
National Institute of Education,
P.O. Box 21, High Level Road, Maharagama, Sri Lanka
- 7.5 km away from the conference venue
- Direct buses are available form Havelock town, near the hotel.
- Bus fare – Rs. 20.00 ( Sri Lankan Rupees)
- Taxi fare – Rs.350.00 ( Sri Lankan Rupees)
Address: Hotel Janaki, No 43, Fife Road, Havelock Town, Colombo 05, Sri Lanka.
Telephone: +94 (0)11 250 2169 , +94 (0)11 258 1524 , +94 (0)11 258 5336
Fax: +94 (0)11 258 9139
Concord Grand Hotel ( A two star hotel)
- Rs.8500/= per night ( Sri Lankan Rupees)
- 7 km away from the conference venue
- Taxi fare from the hotel to the conference venue – Rs.300.00 (Sri Lankan Rupees)
- Address: No139-141, Galle Road, Dehiwala, Sri Lanka.
- Telephone : +94112738727, +94112739600
- Fax: +94112738727
- Web: http://www.hotelconcordgrand.com/
- Email: email@example.com